Your Microscope System for Advanced Materials Research
Introduce ease of operation into your microscopy workflow – Axio Imager 2 ensures accurate and reproducible results for quality control and process control.
Axio Imager 2 features brilliant optics and homogeneous illumination. The contrast manager and light manager ensure defined conditions and reproducible results at all times. Use ACR to automatically detect and configure objectives and contrast modules for Axio Imager.Z2m.
Choose your system out of four different stand versions and expand your applications with dedicated solutions: Particle Analyzer, Correlative Microscopy or LSM 700.
- Brilliant optics for superb contrast and resolution
- Modular stand concept with a range of motorized and encoded components for enhanced flexibility
- Reproducible results due to stable stand and vibration-free working conditions
- Upgrade your Axio Imager 2 with confocal laser scanning microscope LSM 700
- Use Axio Imager 2 for your correlative microscopy workflow and particle analysis
- Automated functions for accurate reproduction during quality control and process control
A Choice of Contrasts
Take charge of your research and examine a diverse range of materials. Analyze metallic structures, composites, glass, wood and ceramics. Examine polymers and liquid crystals.
Choose from a wide variety of contrasting techniques to gain additional information. Use reflected light and observe your samples in brightfield, darkfield, differential interference contrast (DIC), circular differential interference contrast (C-DIC), polarization or fluorescence. Use transmitted light and examine your samples in brightfield, darkfield, differential interference contrast (DIC), polarization or circular polarization C-DIC.
Experience more contrast.
Significantly optimized for Axio Imager: the Carl Zeiss contrasting technique C-DIC with needle-sharp, high contrast images. It enables you to see structures and sample details in unprecedented brilliance and precision. The C-DIC modules have also been further optimized and are now built into a modulator revolver. Operation is even easier and faster. The expanded adjustment range with continuous transition from gray to higher orders greater flexibility and operating comfort.