A new performance class
Are you engaged in demanding projects in biological or medical research, or in material analysis? If so, you will be interested in a new index of performance in stereomicroscopy:
SteREO Discovery series.
This innovative product line from the pioneer of the CMO (common main objective) design principle blazes a new trail for the future of CMO stereomicroscopes. The new performance level of the SteREO Discovery.V20 is based on new design features and technologies. More than 30 patents and patent applications guarantee that we will maintain that lead.
SteREO Discovery series at a glance:
• Plane-field apochromatic correction of the zoom optics
• High total magnification up to 525x with 10x eyepieces and 3.5x objective
• Highly accurate reproducibility of the magnification (>99% V20/12 models)
• Maximum resolving power of over 1500 LP/mm with PlanApo S 3.5x objective
• Excellent impression of space at high magnifications
• Ergonomic, reliable and reproducible operation and control
• Seamless integration into the modular system of SteREO microscopes
The System – Versatile, Flexible and Efficient
Stereomicroscopes of the common-main-objective (CMO) type are of modular design. The versatility and flexibility of the modules and components permit the microscope to be adapted very efficiently to many and varied applications and user requirements.
Here’s another advantage of the modular design: You can set up and fit out your SteREO Discovery as required – quickly and efficiently.
The SteREO Discovery modular system is composed of:
• Microscope bodies
• Viewing and intermediate tubes
• Interchangeable optics
• Carriers and stands
• Illuminating and contrasting modules
• Documentation and image processing modules